Breakfast taco eggs. Divide the eggs between the tortillas. Top each taco with pico de gallo, black beans, and cilantro. Breakfast tacos are the go to here in Texas.
Breakfast tacos are the perfect breakfast for a crowd. These baked tacos are filled with steak and eggs, and they're just so tasty! Here's what I made fresh: - scrambled the eggs - sliced avocado - topped with a few microgreens and some sliced serrano (all optional). You can have Breakfast taco eggs using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast taco eggs
- You need of for the eggs.
- It's 2 of flour or corn tortillas.
- You need 1 of pad of butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of taco meat.
- You need 1/2 cup of lettuce.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomatoes diced.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of choice (i used a shredded Mexican blend).
- You need 4 of extra large eggs and a splash milk.
- Prepare of sour cream sauce.
- Prepare 3 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of mild taco sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 dash of milk.
Assemble tacos with hash, fried eggs, tortillas, watercress, drained pickled spring onions, and cotija. With a little more time in the mornings, we are expanding our breakfast selections. Pour in beaten eggs, and cook, stirring with a spatula, until eggs are firm and cooked. In these breakfast tacos, the chorizo is browned THEN the egg is cooked in the same pan so it can soak up all the flavours of the chorizo.
Breakfast taco eggs instructions
- Heat butter over med. Low heat.
- Slice tortillas into small.1/2in. Strips.
- Add eggs and a splash of milk into bowl and beat until smooth and small air bubbles form.
- Add strips to hot butter and let crisp slightly.
- Add taco meat stirring together the meat and tortilla strips.
- Cook for about a minute.
- Add eggs to meat and strips let cook on one side fit a couple minutes or until u get a few bubbles on top of uncooked side.
- Flip eggs trying to keep them intact..it doesn't have to be perfect your not flipping them to make omelet..but you want them solid.
- Add cheese..Let melt ..and fold in slightly to cooked eggs.
- For the sour cream sauce..Add milk sour cream and sauces together mix well.
- Put eggs on plate and diced tomatoes, lettuce and cream sauce..enjoy! PROTEIN PACKED and pretty healthy I used ground turkey for my taco meat..and usually just use a ratio of three egg whites and one full egg.
That's why the egg has a slightly brown tinge to it - it's all. For his take on breakfast tacos, F&W's Justin Chapple fills warm corn tortillas with scrambled eggs, crisp bacon and Monterey Jack cheese. Breakfast Eggs Tacos Mexican Frying Easy. Eggs should keep a consistent and low temperature. This is best achieved by placing their carton in the center of your fridge.