Pumpkin Bread/muffins. Whether you're looking for spiced pumpkin muffins with chocolate chips or something super easy and super moist, find your favorite fall-flavored recipe here. These easy spice pumpkin muffins stay moist for days! Some pumpkin muffin recipes use a whole can of pumpkin puree but I use a bit less so the muffins aren't heavy and have a subtle pumpkin.
And with canned pumpkin available at the grocery store, why wait until fall? Pumpkin has got to be one of my favorite fall flavors, especially in healthy pumpkin muffins or whole wheat pumpkin bread. Add a generous dose of cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and I'm in love. You can cook Pumpkin Bread/muffins using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread/muffins
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cup of Pumpkin puree.
- It's 2 cup of flour.
- It's 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1 tbsp of pumpkin spice.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's of optional.
- You need 1 cup of crushed walnuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Watch how to make pumpkin muffins in this short recipe video! These muffins are whole grain, naturally sweetened, and easy to make. Place rack in the middle of the oven. Simple pumpkin muffins made with coconut flour and pumpkin for a healthy and nutritious breakfast.
Pumpkin Bread/muffins step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- in large bowl beat eggs, sugar, vanilla, pumpkin and oil until blended.
- slowly add flour mix to the large bowl while blending.
- in a small bowl whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice.
- butter bread pan/ or place cupcake holders in a cup cake pan.
- if you are making muffins fill holders 3/4 full for bread fill about half full.
- mix optional ingredients in with spoon before putting in pans.
This easy pumpkin muffin recipe starts with making your own mix of pumpkin spice to give these This version of pumpkin muffins is a standard classic. They're simple, yet pillowy-soft, fluffy, and. These pumpkin cornbread muffins are slightly sweet and moist from the pumpkin! The pumpkin cornbread muffins I'm sharing today are inspired by my childhood. Showing recipe results for: LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN, Breads/Muffins Recipes.