Croissant Bread Pudding.
You can cook Croissant Bread Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Croissant Bread Pudding
- It's 3 of extra large eggs.
- You need 8 of extra large egg yolks.
- You need 5 cup of half and half.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 6 of croissants, preferably stale.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
Croissant Bread Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In medium bowl, whisk together the whole eggs, egg yolks, half and half, sugar and vanilla. Set aside custard mixture. Slice the croissants in half horizontally. In a 10 by 15 by 21/2inch making dish, distribute the bottoms if the sliced croissants, then add raisins, then tops of the croissants. Be sure the raisins are between the layers of the croissants or they will burn. Pour custard over the croissants and soak for 10 minutes..
- place the pan in a larger one filed with 1 inch water. Cover the larger pan with foil. Cut a few holes in foil to allow steam out..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the pudding puffs up and custard is set. Serve warm or at room temp..