French Toast (Breakfast).
You can cook French Toast (Breakfast) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French Toast (Breakfast)
- You need of Base.
- You need Loaf of French Bread.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Milk.
- You need 8 Tbsp of Butter.
- It's of Flavor.
- It's of Maple Syrup.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of Tbps Sugar.
French Toast (Breakfast) instructions
- Prep: Combine Milk, Eggs, Salt, Sugar, Cinnamon and Half the Butter (Melted), whisk together and put in a shallow pan to dip the bread in..
- Prep: Preheat Skillet to Medium and Grease with Butter..
- Cook: Quickly dip the bread into the milk mixture, flip it once and then let it drip away the extra liquid for a couple seconds. Transfer it to the skillet and cook to desired crispness on both sides..
- Serve: Immediately OR place in the oven at 200°F until ready to serve..