Breakfast Steak n' Eggs Sandwich.
You can have Breakfast Steak n' Eggs Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Steak n' Eggs Sandwich
- It's 1 of sirloin steak, thin cut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of montreal steak seasoning.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of horseradish cream sauce.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It's 1 of crispy baguette section.
Breakfast Steak n' Eggs Sandwich instructions
- Season steak. I'm partial to montreal, but you can use salt and pepper or anything else you'd like..
- Heat oil over medium high in a cast iron skillet. Sear steak on both sides. Remove from heat and let it rest..
- Lower the heat to medium low. Add 1 tbsp oil and then fry your egg. 60 second on one side, flip and repeat. This produces a slightly runny yoke. If you want more runny don't flip crank the heat up to medium. If you want less runny..... You don't want less runny..
- Serve on toasted baguette with horseradish sauce (I've got a quick recipe for that on cookpad). Garnish with dill..