French toast. This classic French Toast recipe is so delicious, easy to make and perfect for breakfast or brunch! Enjoy the BEST French toast in minutes with this recipe and helpful tips! French toast is a dish made of sliced bread soaked in eggs and typically milk, then fried.
French toast is a delicious, classic breakfast dish made with sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few sweet The goal is to make your toast rich and fluffy by making your batter just right, and cooking. Fluffy and tender on the inside, gloriously browned on the outside. Learn how to make this amazing French toast, from what bread to use, the perfect batter, and how to cook. You can cook French toast using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French toast
- You need of Butter white(recommend thick bread).
- It's 1/4 cup of Milk (any kind).
- It's 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- It's of Butter 1 tbsp each bread.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of (Optional) Salt half a tbsp.
French toast will always be a staple for leisurely weekend breakfasts along with my favourite fluffy French toast. You know when you feel like making something grand-ish for a weekend breakfast and. Learn how Crouton Crackerjacks makes simple yet delicious french toast! There is nothing fancy here because simple is better with this.
French toast instructions
- Wisk one egg. Add 1/4 a cup of milk. Wisk again.
- Add your sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Start heating your pan by putting it on high..
- Grab your bread and (lightly) dip on side of the bread then flip it over and dip it lightly.
- Before putting you bread on the pan add one tbsp of butter to the pan then add it.
- Then flip your bread once it's at least golden brown.
- Switch the pans heat to medium when cooking your 2 or 3rd bread.
- Bon appetit.
It Is easy to make at home and the perfect breakfast for weekends or any day! Serve this light and fluffy french toast with butter, maple syrup, and powdered sugar. Wake up for Robert Irvine's classic French Toast recipe from Food Network, a sweet start to the day made extra special with challah and spices. Is there anything better than fluffy french toast topped with syrup, fresh berries, and dusted with powdered sugar? You are going to love this classic breakfast recipe!