Furikake French Toast.
You can have Furikake French Toast using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Furikake French Toast
- It's 2 slices of white bread, cut into 8 triangles.
- Prepare 2 of small eggs, beaten.
- It's 1 of tbsp, or more, Furikake (I use the Mishima brand).
- You need of Cilantro, chopped (optional).
- Prepare of White pepper (to taste).
- Prepare of Sesame oil (to taste).
Furikake French Toast step by step
- Heat up a non-stick pan..
- Mix all the ingredients, except the white bread..
- Dip and thoroughly coat a triangle of bread into the egg mixture..
- Fry both sides of the bread till egg is cooked..
- Repeat for all the triangles of bread..
- Serve hot..