Peanut Butter & Banana Stuffed French Toast. Peanut butter is a food paste or spread made from ground, dry-roasted peanuts. It often contains additional ingredients that modify the taste or texture, such as salt, sweeteners, or emulsifiers. Skippy® pb&j SKIPPY® Peanut Butter Piña Colada.
We're on a mission to deliver products that taste good, feel good, and do good. Grab a spoon and join us! This is The Peanut Butter of peanut butters. You can have Peanut Butter & Banana Stuffed French Toast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter & Banana Stuffed French Toast
- Prepare 2 pieces of bread.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's splash of milk.
- You need of sprinkle of cinnamon.
- It's splash of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- You need of peanut butter.
- Prepare of syrup.
- You need of powdered sugar.
It's peanut butter like you've never seen before. If you've made your own peanut butter, you're already five hundred light years ahead of me in. Peanut butter is one of the world's most popular spreads. It tastes delicious, the texture is simply amazing and the way it sticks to the roof of your mouth before it melts is wonderful.
Peanut Butter & Banana Stuffed French Toast step by step
- Mix egg, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla together.
- Spread peanut butter on bread.
- Slice banana and arrange on bread,only half of the bread. And then fold into sandwich.
- Dip and coat both sides of the sandwich with the egg bath mixture.
- Put in heated non stick skillet (or use cooking spray) and brown both sides and stand the sandwich on the smaller sides to cook the still wet parts..
- Chop the rest of the banana and put on top of sandwich, then powdered sugar, and then syrup. And enjoy!!! Make sure to post pictures of your work (:.
Find peanut butter stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Jif has all your favorite varieties of peanut butter, plus hazelnut spread, peanut powder and more! A food paste or spread made from ground dry-roasted peanuts. This classic sandwich spread contains just one ingredient--peanuts!