French Toast Casserole.
You can cook French Toast Casserole using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Toast Casserole
- Prepare 1 Stick of Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 12 Slices of bread.
French Toast Casserole step by step
- Melt butter & brown sugar & cinnamon in a small saucepan. Spread half of the Brown sugar mixture in the bottom of a 9x13" pan. I used a non- stick pan. Place 6 slices of bread over Brown sugar mixture..
- Spread the remainder of the Brown sugar mixture over the bread. Place remaining 6 slices of bread on top. Beat eggs and milk together. Pour over the top. Cover and refrigerate Overnight. Bake at 350º. For 40 minutes. I sprinkled some cinnamon sugar on top of mine..