Blueberry Stuffed French Toast.
You can cook Blueberry Stuffed French Toast using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Stuffed French Toast
- Prepare 4 slice of Thick Texas toast bread.
- It's 1 of Blueberry Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- It's 1 dash of Milk.
- You need 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla.
- It's 1 bunch of Blueberries.
Blueberry Stuffed French Toast instructions
- Crack your eggs into a large bowl add your dash of milk.
- Add in your dash of cinnamon.
- Add in your dash of vanilla.
- Scrambles up the egg mixture.
- Lay your bed dwn on a plate.
- Spread a layer of cream cheese on one slice of the bread.
- Put the two pieces of bread together and dip in your egg mixture.
- Place in your fry pan n fry each side until golden n done.
- Repeat for as many sandwiches as you like.
- Cut plate and spread a few blueberries on the plate drizzle some syrup over it all and enjoy.