Waffle Iron Grilled Cheese.
You can cook Waffle Iron Grilled Cheese using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Waffle Iron Grilled Cheese
- You need 2 slice of bread.
- You need 2 slice of cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
Waffle Iron Grilled Cheese instructions
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter. 30 seconds in my microwave did the trick. If your butter is soft, and not straight out of the fridge like mine, you can spread directly on bread..
- Butter one side of each slice of bread..
- Place two slices of cheese on the non buttered side. You want the butter on the outside!.
- Sandwichify and place on HOT waffle iron. Buttered side is on the outside of the sandwich!.
- Lightly press the waffle iron down for about 60 seconds until the grilled cheese is golden and crispy..