French Toast with Caramalized Bananas.
You can cook French Toast with Caramalized Bananas using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Toast with Caramalized Bananas
- Prepare 2 piece of bread.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need dash of milk.
French Toast with Caramalized Bananas instructions
- First you're going to want to start the bananas. Melt the butter in a skillet. Chop the banana up and add to the butter a long with the brown sugar..
- Now the French toast mixture. Mix eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, and milk in a bowl..
- Heat up another skillet. Spray with Pam. Or butter. Just enough so the bread wont stick to the pan..
- Dip the bread in the mixture. Coat both sides. And lay in the pan..
- While the bread is cooking make sure to check on the bananas. Move around the pan. By this time you'll notice the caramelization happening to the brown sugar. You can add more if you'd like..
- Flip bread to cook both sides. Make sure its nice and crispy. You dont want soggy bread! Repeat with the other piece. If you have mixture left over make another piece!.
- When everything is done top your french toast with butter (optional) and your caramelized bananas! And some syrup. And enjoy!.