Creamy blueberry banana french toast. I love the creamy texture and the slight sweetness of this french toast. It is definitely dessert for breakfast, but its not the over the top sweet kind. The creaminess and the tartness of the blueberries and lemons provides the perfect balance of flavors.
This Blueberry Banana French Toast Bake has fresh bananas and blueberries baked in a fuss-free French toast breakfast. In this baked French toast recipe, you start with a layer of bananas in the baking dish, and then top them with cubed French bread. Diethood » Recipes » Breakfast » French Toast Recipes » Creamy Crock Pot Banana French Toast. You can have Creamy blueberry banana french toast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy blueberry banana french toast
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 1 small of banana.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 4 oz of strawberry banana blended yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla instant pudding mix.
- Prepare 6 slice of whole wheat bread.
- It's 4 large of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 dash of ground cinnamon.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- It's 2 tsp of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
If you love easy French toast recipes then you should also check out my Crockpot Eggnog French Toast Casserole and this easy Baked French Toast recipe. I found a wonderful looking baked french toast recipe, that was fast, easy, and make-ahead. So I decided to tweak it a bit to fit our family's tastes Put a third of your bread pieces, blueberries, and bananas into a large greased baking dish. Repeat twice more with the remaining two-thirds of bread.
Creamy blueberry banana french toast instructions
- Add blueberries and banana to bowl and mash. Then add yogurt, 1/4 cup milk and pudding mix and mix well..
- Place mixture into a small pot and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently. Cover and remove from heat, set aside..
- Beat eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and milk together in medium bowl..
- Preheat skillet to 350° and grease with butter..
- Dip slices of bread into egg mixture and place on hot skillet. Cook for 3 minutes, flip and cook an additional 3 minutes..
- Meanwhile, place fruit mixture back on low heat, mix well and cover..
- Take toast off the skillet, top with fruit mixture and powdered sugar. Enjoy!.
Learn how to make Creamy banana French toast casserole & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Use your favorite French Toast toppings; I used diced banana, blueberries, and about a tablespoon of pure maple syrup. Blueberries and bananas are the perfect flavors for this favorite brunch food, providing just the perfect amount of sweetness. Dip your toast into the batter and place on the hot skillet. Plate and top with topping of your choice.