Banana Walnut French Toast. This caramelized banana French toast with walnuts is infused with vanilla and bourbon. It's the perfect satisfying breakfast for anyone with a sweet tooth. Caramelized Banana and Walnut-Topped Bourbon French Toast Recipe.
Easy tutorial on how to make the amazing Banana Walnut French Toast! Learn how to make Banana Walnut French Toast & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Sprinkle walnuts over mixture, then fold flatbread in half. You can have Banana Walnut French Toast using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Walnut French Toast
- It's 1 of Banana Walnut Loaf (Check out my recipe for Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf) sliced into single servings..
- You need 5 large of Eggs.
- It's 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 5 tsp of Water.
- Prepare of Ground Cinnamon.
- It's 1 large of Skillet.
- It's 1 of Spatula.
- It's 1 of Spoonful of Butter to every 3-4 slices of bread.
- You need 1 large of Mixing Bowl.
- It's cup of maple syrup.
- You need tsp of powdered sugar.
Beat egg white in a small bowl, then brush it over the outside of the folded flatbread, coating both sides. Carefully add syrup to nuts bring to a light boil, add half and half stir to combine. French Toast: In a wide dish, combine the milk, eggs, lemon zest, salt, and vanilla extract. Beat with a fork until well blended.
Banana Walnut French Toast instructions
- Gather All Ingredients.
- In large bowl beat 5 large eggs with 5 teaspoons water..
- Beat in Sugar and Ground Cinnimon..
- Completely submerge and Soak slices of bread individually or 2 at a time in the beaten egg mixture for 20-30 seconds..
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Place soaked bread slices on heated pan until golden brown on one side. Then flip and cook until both sides have been completely toasted..
- Place on plate and serve. Goes great with maple syrup or with powdered sugar sprinkled over the top..
This vegan baked french toast is made with bread slices slathered in banana batter and baked over a walnut crust. It's official: if you come to my house One last thing: this makes the equivalent of about six slices of French toast, which served four generously when I made it. When you need a special breakfast to share with your loved ones, try this decadent stuffed french toast! Your family will love it and you'll get your special day off to the right start! Bananas + Walnuts + French Toast.