Breakfast of the day: scrambled eggs over toast. This Scrambled Egg Toast is so easy to make, filling, and so incredibly tasty, that it is going to I have a special breakfast treat for you today - The Best Scrambled Egg Toast recipe! Spread a thin layer of softened butter on both sides of the bread. If your eggs are either over or underdone and you're looking for perfect eggs for breakfast - you need to try Gordon Ramsay's method for scrambled eggs.
The solution is breakfasts that are quick and easy, and one of our favorites at the moment is scrambled eggs with mustard greens over toasted bread. Her breakfast scramble is not unlike the "veggie kitchen sink" I enjoyed for brunch at Succotash in My favorite breakfast is scrambled eggs over roasted sweet potatoes with pickled red onions and This is a good blend of the two. On holidays, (or any day) I love French toast or buckwheat pancakes! You can cook Breakfast of the day: scrambled eggs over toast using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast of the day: scrambled eggs over toast
- You need 3 of whole eggs.
- You need 1 knob of unsalted butter.
- It's of olive oil.
- Prepare of baby corn.
- It's of shitake mushrooms.
- You need of vine/cherry tomatoes.
- It's of toasted wheat bread.
- Prepare of choped chives for garnish.
- Prepare 1 dash of red pepper/paprika powder.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
Toast bread, cover with scrambled eggs, sprinkle with parsley and serve on Topic of the Day. How to Stock a Healthy Kitchen. A healthy diet made easy: Stock up on healthy ingredients. Now toast your bread in a toaster.
Breakfast of the day: scrambled eggs over toast step by step
- Crack 3 whole eggs into medium sauce pan and add the knob of butter..
- Move the sauce pan to a medium heat and imediately start stirring the eggs till butter disolve..
- Then when starts to thicken a bit, off from the heat and continue working there..
- Then come back to the heat and continue stirring till it produce a nice and creamy consistency (the off and on the heat process usually takes about 4 rounds).
- When you already achieve such creamy texture and consistency (not watery) then off the heat, add a spoon of creme fraiche or sour cream (this helps to stop the cooking process in the eggs) and mix well. This time you can season with salt, pepper and a dash of red pepper powder. Finally pour it on top of the toasted wheat bread.
- On a low/medium heat with a pan, drizzle a bit olive oil. Put in baby corns, shitake mushrooms and vine/cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes. Serve with the scramble eggs.
- Enjoy 😊.
Scoop some scrambled egg on top of the toasted bread and sprinkle with some salt and chilli powder. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world. Avocado on sourdough toast topped with scrambled eggs is a delicious balanced breakfast that goes perfect with a serving of fresh fruit. Spray oil in a small nonstick skillet and heat over low heat.