French toast with an egg in the middle.. #howtomakefrenchtoastqithegginthemiddle #frenchtoastrecipe #frenchtoast #homemadefrenchtoastwithegginthemiddle #womenwithcontent French Toast with Cheese All the goodness of French Toast made without eggs. My husband came up with the recipe for our son, who is allergic to eggs and other foods.
Take your traditional French toast, make a hole in the middle and add an egg. One way I love to eat this is with ketchup, so I just dip my piece of bread in ketchup and then in the egg, yummy! If you guys love this recipe, and most importantly make it yourselves, please let us know. You can cook French toast with an egg in the middle. using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French toast with an egg in the middle.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 4 of wheat bread.
- It's 1 of as much cinnamon as you want.
- It's 1/3 cup of milk or enough to make the batter.
- You need 1 of cookie cutter.
Golden French toast sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon and topped with perfectly cooked eggs baked right in the middle. So there's this local diner that my husband and I LOVE to go to. I realize how sad that might sound. It even sounds sad to me sometimes.
French toast with an egg in the middle. instructions
- Mix 2 eggs, milk and cinnamon.
- Cut a hole with a cookie cutter in the middle of the bread and dip in the egg mixture..
- Place on greased pan and quickly crack an egg in the middle of the bread. One egg per bread, makes 4..
- Flip to other side..
- Contine to cook/flip until egg in the middle doesn't jiggle..
- Add whatever you want on top, syrup or hot sauce..
Take a piece of sliced bread and cut a circle out of the middle by pressing a drinking glass down on it. Fry the piece of bread and the circle on one side only, in a little butter. This egg-free version exceeds every expectation of classic french toast with its hearty slices of toast and their light, airy middles, and crispy, sweet Can You Freeze French Toast? Like pancakes, waffles, and muffins, this french toast holds up great in the freezer. The secret to making French toast without eggs is in using nutritional yeast, which brings that distinctly eggy flavor (while being totally vegan).