French Toast With Cooked Apple.
You can have French Toast With Cooked Apple using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Toast With Cooked Apple
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 2 of Pieces of bread.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3 of Apples.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of Icing sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Milk.
French Toast With Cooked Apple instructions
- Cut apples..
- On a medium heat cook 2 tbsp of sugar until brown..
- Add butter to warm sugar. Stir..
- Add apples and stir until covered evenly..
- Heat for 8 minutes..
- On the side, mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, and the rest of the sugar in a bowl..
- Cut the toast into strips..
- Soak bread in egg mixture..
- In a saucepan add a little oil and fry the bread until golden brown..
- Serve the French toast with the warm apples. Sprinkle with icing sugar..