Open face Breakfast sandwich. This open-faced breakfast sandwich is a quick and easy fix for mornings or brunch with chilled guacamole spread, crisp bacon and sunny side up eggs. Erratic midnight snacking habits aside, this will make a great breakfast or brunch for two. After all, I did call this a breakfast sandwich.
Support if you like what we. Open-faced Breakfast Sandwich With Egg Whites, Avocado & TomatoAmbitious Kitchen. Open Face Sandwiches with Avocado, Egg and Smoked SalmonFramed Cooks. You can have Open face Breakfast sandwich using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Open face Breakfast sandwich
- You need 2 medium of eggs,fried,or Sunnyside up.
- It's 2 each of slices of bread.
- You need 4 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 large of jalapeno.
- You need 1 large of tomato,sliced and halved.
- It's 1/4 cup of fresh mozzarella cheese,or queso fresco.
- You need 1 1/2 slice of red onion.
A healthy, protein-packed breakfast made easy! Pile these scrumptious sandwiches with your favorite toppings for a hearty You can make these scrumptious open-faced sandwiches easily on the weekdays by prepping your ingredients ahead of time. This sophisticated twist on the breakfast sandwich will liven up your mornings with ancient-grain toast, sautéed kale, and feta cheese! Our Open-Faced Breakfast Sandwich recipe is easy to make using simple ingredients including our freshest, highest quality baked goods.
Open face Breakfast sandwich instructions
- Cook bacon,set aside, saute veggies ,toast bread, add egg on each toast add bacon ,ad sauteed veggies ,sprinkle top with fresh cheese.Bon appetite..
Try to have some good carbohydrates, lean protein, fibre, and make it colorful! An open sandwich, also known as an open-face/open-faced sandwich, bread baser, bread platter or tartine, consists of one or more slices of bread with one or more food items on top. Topped with creamy avocados, you'll get a dose of healthy fats when you bite into this delectable sandwich. Plus, with arugula and tomatoes, you'll get your veggies in early. This open faced sandwich is a simple breakfast toast with the flavors of Italy!