Strawberry Banana Stuffed French Toast.
You can have Strawberry Banana Stuffed French Toast using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Banana Stuffed French Toast
- Prepare tbsp of butter.
- Prepare cup of maple syrup.
- It's of Filling.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese (softened).
- You need 2 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries.
- It's 1 of banana (sliced).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare of Egg Mixture.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 loaf of bread.
Strawberry Banana Stuffed French Toast instructions
- In medium bowl mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla. Beat all together well. Set aside..
- In large bowl mix with hand mixer cream cheese, strawberries, banana, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Blend until pretty much smooth..
- Heat griddle to 350°f. Melt butter on top..
- Spread filling on 1 side of each piece of bread. Make a sandwich with the bread..
- Place each sandwich in egg mixture. Flip twice. Make sure the sandwich is covered with egg mixture equally on both sides..
- Cook on griddle each side for about 3-4 minutes or until golden brown..
- Serve with butter, powdered sugar, and maple syrup. (Optional).