Otah French Toast. This French toast casserole recipe is an easy breakfast treat that everyone will love. This is a good, old-fashioned way of making delicious French toast. To add a little pizzazz to it, sprinkle on some cinnamon after dipping the bread into the batter.
Tear the bread into chunks, or cut. Quick and easy French Toast for a delicious and satisfying breakfast. French Toast - Fluffy brioche bread dipped in a vanilla and cinnamon mixture to make perfectly golden french toast. You can have Otah French Toast using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Otah French Toast
- It's 4 slice of bread.
- Prepare 1 packages of otah paste (de-frozed).
- Prepare 2 of eggs (beaten).
- It's 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of maple syrup (optional).
Top with powdered sugar, fresh berries and syrup for the ultimate breakfast. Quality school uniforms and kid's clothes for girls and boys. Quick and easy Baked French Toast Casserole you can make the day before and refrigerate overnight so it's ready to bake and enjoy in the morning. This recipe is a favorite of our family and not only at Christmas.
Otah French Toast step by step
- Spread otah paste on bread. If there are huge chunks of fish, cut into smaller pieces and spread nicely..
- Heat frying pan with oil. Pan fry bread (otah side) until cooked..
- Cut into smaller pieces if desired..
- Dip bread into beaten egg, do not let it soak. Just dip and straight to the pan it goes..
- Fry until egg is cooked. If there's still a lot of egg left, dip and fry again until there's no more..
- Drizzle with some maple syrup (optional) and serve!.
We especially like to prepare this hearty breakfast when we go camping. —Robert Northrup, Las Cruces, New Mexico. This classic French Toast Recipe is so delicious, easy to make and perfect for breakfast or brunch! Enjoy the BEST French toast in minutes with these tips! Try our easy French toast recipes. What is French toast (or eggy bread)?