P.O.K.E Breakfast!! Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs. Kielbasa Peppers And Onions Pasta Recipes. This sausage peppers and onions recipe is easy, healthy, and a perfect weeknight sausage and peppers recipe! This low-carb and keto-friendly Sausage, Peppers, and Onion, one-pan dish is made in just twenty-minutes!
This kielbasa is smoked, and makes a great breakfast sausage. We would eat it instead of bacon with eggs and toast in the morning; hell, Frank would often just lop off a couple inches right from the fridge. One-Pan Kielbasa Veggie Bake is full of flavor and makes for great next day leftovers or scrambled egg additions. You can have P.O.K.E Breakfast!! Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of P.O.K.E Breakfast!! Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/4 each of of chopped peppers and onion (I always have a bag of each found in the veggie freezer aisle, makes life easier!).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped smoked kielbasa.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 of few dashes of hot sauce.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Pour vegetable oil into a large frying pan. Cut onion in half, then across; add it to the pan. Cook until cabbage and onions are soft. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and hot sauce together.
P.O.K.E Breakfast!! Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs step by step
- In a medium sautee pan add olive oil and when heated, add peppers onions and Kielbasa. Sautee for 5 minutes on medium heat or until onions and peppers begin to soften..
- Crack two eggs over ingredients in pan and cook for 3 minutes. Flip everything over and cook an additional 2-3 minutes on the other side. 4 minutes for eggs over hard. Plate and add salt, pepper and a few dashes of hot sauce.(a MUST!!).
Pour evenly over the assembled casserole. Place the casserole on a rimmed baking sheet and wrap the casserole with plastic wrap, pressing the plastic wrap lightly on the top of the casserole. Cabbage and noodles is one of my all time favorite comfort foods. Add the remaining tablespoon olive oil, then the peppers and onion. Season with a big pinch of salt.