Creme Brulé French toast casserole.
You can have Creme Brulé French toast casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creme Brulé French toast casserole
- It's 1 stick of butter (unsalted).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Karo syrup.
- It's 1 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 loaf of Buttermilk bread.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chambord liqueur.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Creme Brulé French toast casserole step by step
- Melt butter, sugar, and syrup in sauce pan over medium heat. Once smooth, pour into 13 x 9 baking dish..
- Cut 6 slices of bread into small squares and arrange in one layer in baking dish..
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, cream, vanilla, Chambord, and salt..
- Pour over bread. Cover. Chill over night..
- Preheat to 350°. Bring dish to room temp and bake 40 min..
- Enjoy! ?.