Frosted Flakes French Toast.
You can have Frosted Flakes French Toast using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frosted Flakes French Toast
- You need of bread.
- You need 1 cup of frosted flakes.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need dash of milk.
Frosted Flakes French Toast instructions
- Mix eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and dash of milk together..
- Dip bread in the egg mixture..
- Then dip into the frosted flakes. Try to get the bread fully coated..
- On medium heat, put the frosted flake bread into the pan. Make sure you butter the pan..
- Cook until golden brown..