Mama's Cafe French Toast.
You can have Mama's Cafe French Toast using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mama's Cafe French Toast
- Prepare 1 loaf of of bread ( your desired kind, we have used texas toast, plain white, french bread, and wheat.).
- You need 1 of Eggs ( we estimate 1 egg per person eating.).
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt and a dash of pepper..
- It's 1 of Flavored coffee Creamers In the Dairy Section ( We have tried many kinds, however our favorite ones are French Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread, any of the holiday varieties.).
- It's 1 stick of of butter for greasing the griddle ( The whole stick is not all used unless making multiple flavors.
- Prepare 1 of Aluminum foil to cover plate to keep them warm while the rest cook.
Mama's Cafe French Toast step by step
- Heat a griddle to 375 or use a frying pan if you don't have a griddle..
- While griddle is heating up beat the eggs, salt and pepper and the flavored coffee creamer of you choosing with a whisk or a fork until thoroughly combined..
- Grease the hot griddle with the butter well. Then dip bread on both sides into the egg mixture and then place it on the griddle..
- Cook until golden brown on one side and then flip over. The second side will cook sightly faster than the first..
- Set them on to a plate or serving dish and serve!.
- ** to make multiple flavors, simple repeat the steps mixing the different flavors in separate bowls then cooking only one flavor at a time to avoid confusion.**.
- ** To freeze let them cool completely and place in freezer bags and label them with the flavor on bag.** This makes a great morning breakfast even on the crazy school mornings..