Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes. I just felt like muffins tonight so I found this recipe. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite.
The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin Place your muffins in on top of the paper towel in a single layer, then place an additional paper towel on top. These easy chocolate chip muffins don't require any fancy equipment — just bowls and a spoon. Flour, brown sugar, and salt are combined with two leavening ingredients — baking powder and baking soda. You can cook Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes
- Prepare 250 grams of Plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It's 250 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 90 ml of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 175 grams of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 of Desired amount of chocolate chips.
- It's 1 of Desired amount of marshmallows.
They both help the muffins rise — the baking powder does. These are the best chocolate muffins you'll ever have. Couldn't get muffin cases so had to turn these into cupcakes but these went down a treat in the office. Best recipe for double chocolate chip muffins i have ever found.
Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 degreesC.
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and your desired amount of chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl. Stir well using a spatula and set aside.
- Pour milk, oil, vanilla extract and crack the egg into a measuring jug. Whisk well.
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into the flour mixture, mix until just combined. Do not overmix as a lumpy batter will ensure that the muffins stay moist.
- Spoon mixture into muffins cups. Fill to about 3/4 full if you're making muffins and 1/2 full if u want to make cupcakes.
- For muffins, add a handful of chocolate chips onto the surface and bake for 20mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- For my version of cupcakes, add chocolate chips onto the surface (optional). Bake for 15mins, remove from oven and sprinkle your desired amount of marshmallows onto the surface. Bake for another 5mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Melt chocolate chips using microwave or a double boiler. Pour into a piping bag, cut a small hole at the corner and squeeze your desired amount of chocolate sauce onto the marshmallows.
Once the chocolate chip muffins have completely cooled, flash freeze them on a baking sheet until they are somewhat hardened. I've made so many muffins and cupcakes before but had never made a Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe!! Easy to make, unusually moist chocolate cupcakes and no mixer required! Chocolate Chip Muffins add chocolate chips to a moist and buttery, vanilla scented muffin batter. The final touch is to sprinkle the tops of the muffins with a little cinnamon sugar.