Chai Tea Muffins (cupcakes).
You can cook Chai Tea Muffins (cupcakes) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chai Tea Muffins (cupcakes)
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 cup of of flower.
- It's 1 tsp of of vanilla sugar(if you want).
- Prepare 5 packages of of Chai tea(or other tea in bags).
- Prepare 2 tsp of of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of of sugar.
Chai Tea Muffins (cupcakes) step by step
- In a small saucepan, add the milk and bring it to a simmer, turn the heat off and add the tea bags, allow it to steep for 5 minutes..
- Squeeze out the tea bags and discard..
- In a large bowl mix, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla sugar and your boild milk..
- Divide the batter evenly among-st the lined muffin tins and bake for about 20 minutes (in 200?) or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center. Cool completely on a wire rack..