Pancake muffins. These Baked Pancake muffins are a fun way to eat pancakes. The ultimate grab & go breakfast! Pancake Muffins are the perfect breakfast or brunch!
These Pancake Muffins are everything your breakfast should be: fluffy, sweet, and bursting with juicy blueberries. Not only is this food combination genius, but it's completely addicting. Easy Pancake Muffins Recipe is simple and delicious. You can have Pancake muffins using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pancake muffins
- It's of Muffin cups or non stick spray.
- You need of Pancake batter already premade.
The kids are going to love them! Pancake muffins are the perfect lazy morning breakfast or afternoon snack. You can learn how to make great muffins quickly, using pancake mix. Great on the budget and a great time saver in the mornings!
Pancake muffins step by step
- Line a pan with muffin cups or spray pan Just make the mix as you normally would, and spoon into muffin pan (about 3-4TBS for large muffin pan or 2 tbs for mini) Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes Dip them in syrup and enjoy!.
- This is totally optional but makes it so much easier. I highly recommend using a cookie scoop. You will thank me later because it saves so much time on spooning out the muffins..
- We love these little pancake muffins plain but sometimes it’s fun to mix it up. Try some of these delicious ideas next time you try this recipe..
- Easy Mix in ideas for delicious pancake muffins: Chocolate chips blueberries sprinkles strawberries pumpkin banana cinnamon.
Prepare your pancake batter and a muffin pan. Easy Mini Pancake Muffins If you're looking for a great easy breakfast on those busy mornings then these easy mini pancake muffins are for you! Everyone in our house loves these. Not only a… Pancake Mini-MuffinsBaked little pancake bites. Muffins pancakes = the best of both breakfast worlds!