Breakfast Bread Pudding. This Cinnamon-Pecan Breakfast Bread Pudding is a favorite for Christmas morning, but is equally suitable for an easy Saturday brunch. I've tried the Breakfast Bread Pudding, which my finnicky toddler actually enjoyed and asked for seconds (which he got once mama. I assemble this dish the day before our grandchildren visit, giving me more time for fun with them!
You'll reach for this easy, make-ahead recipe often. Here's an easy breakfast bread pudding bursting with salty sweetness, just perfect for a lazy morning. I think Elvis would have approved (no bacon required). You can cook Breakfast Bread Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bread Pudding
- Prepare 3 of eggs, equal parts milk.
- You need Dash of cinnamon.
- You need Dash of vanilla.
- You need of English toasting bread.
- You need of Sugar or maple syrup to taste (I used none).
- Prepare of Melted butter to taste (I used none).
- It's 1 tbsp of cold butter.
Layer diced French toast with banana slices and. Moist, light, and and easy to make breakfast or sweet treat. I did the unthinkable last night… This incredible breakfast bread pudding is made with bits of sweet apples and pecans. Perfect for breakfast or dessert and can be ready in minutes!
Breakfast Bread Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut up the bread. I used almost a whole loaf. Grease the pan with a good coating of the cold butter..
- Mix the egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar or syrup and/or butter if you’re using it..
- Put the bread in the baking dish and slowly pour the egg mixture over, concentrating on hitting every spot on the top layer, the rest will settle down to the bottom. So it will end up kind of crispy on top and super moist on the bottom..
- Bake for 30 minutes.
This bread pudding recipe can serve one or two. Fold the chard mixture, artichokes and ham into the bread mixture, then. Savory Breakfast Bread Pudding. by Lindsay L. This breakfast bread pudding look delish! I'm not much of a coffee drinker but when I do have a cup I usually like to have.