Easy eggs and tomatoes breakfast dish (shakshuka). Shakshuka Recipe Video - How to Make Healthy and Delicious Middle Eastern Egg Dish with Tomato, Peppers and Spices. Shakshuka is the ultimate breakfast or brunch dish because its all cooked in a single pan and can easily feed a crowd. Jokes aside, Shakshuka is something you should experiment with to find the perfect balance of spice, acidity and sweetness that works for.
You can't go wrong serving shakshuka for breakfast or brunch. Shakshuka (North African-Style Poached Eggs in Spicy Tomato Sauce) Recipe. Though it's North African in origin, these days shakshuka is popular throughout the It's quick; it's simple; it's easy to scale up or down; and it works for breakfast, brunch, lunch. You can have Easy eggs and tomatoes breakfast dish (shakshuka) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy eggs and tomatoes breakfast dish (shakshuka)
- It's 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 small of tomatoes or 3 large ones, diced.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of multicoloured bell peppers, diced (optional).
- It's 1 of garlic clove, diced.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of cheese.
Tomato Eggs - A Chinese dish of stir-fried eggs and tomatoes. Shakshouka (Poached Eggs in Spicy Tomato Sauce). Shakshouka (or shakshuka) loosely translates to "all mixed up" in Arabic, and hints at the potent spice and exotic flavors. This one-pot-wonder of a dish also goes by the name "eggs in purgatory".
Easy eggs and tomatoes breakfast dish (shakshuka) instructions
- Dice your tomatoes, onion, garlic and bell peppers if you chose to add them. It doesn't matter if they're in bigger or smaller chunks, just cut them as you like them in your salad..
- Put an old pan on a high fire. Add the ingridients you cut in the previous step, no need for oil, and cover the pan for 2-3 minutes. After that, you'll start seeing some fluids - that's exactly what you want! At this point you need to add any time of cheese you want, I usually add a piece or two of gouda but any type of cheese you have in your fridge will do. Let it melt down and have a little tatse - add pepper and salt accordingly. You can also add paprika, chili powder, kajon or whatever you want..
- After the cheese melted and you like the taste of your tomatoes, add the eggs slowly and carefully. Cover the pan and let it cook of around 4-7 minutes, depends on how you like your fried eggs..
- That's it! Your dish is ready to serve. You can either serve in the pan itself (like I like to do) or plate it nicely. You can add some parsly as garnish, bacon bits or more chunks of cheese..
Eggs are fried in a fragrant tomato and bell pepper sauce making this dish a stand-out! The best Shakshuka recipe is here, guys! If you still haven't tried this North African creation, it's about time because it's one of the most awesome breakfast egg dishes ever! This Shakshuka Recipe is a popular Middle Eastern breakfast that is basically poached It's made with poached eggs in a spicy tomato sauce. The best thing about a This Shakshuka Recipe is a staple dish I serve when I'm inviting friends for a Middle Eastern.