You can cook Lemonade Scones using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemonade Scones
- You need 4 Cups of Self Raising Flour.
- It's 300 ml of Cream.
- You need 1 Can of Lemonade (Sprite or 7up).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Lemonade Scones step by step
- Preheat oven to 220c (fan bake is better).
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, into a smooth dough. You'll need to get stuck in with your hands.
- Tip onto a well floured baking tray, or baking paper.
- You can either cut it into squares now, or save it until it's baked. The kids prefer the latter and it's less mess.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until they start to turn a golden colour.
- Cool on a wire rack when done.