Blueberry cheese muffins. When it comes to eating a low-carb diet, we often feel like we give up some of our favorite carb filled recipes. But, it's super easy to transition them to work with your new. These blueberry cream cheese muffins are probably the BEST muffins I've ever had, no joke!
On Saturday, Zach and I went (with my parents). Who knew that blueberry muffins would be a million times better with cream cheese? Blaze up that coffee pot because these. You can have Blueberry cheese muffins using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry cheese muffins
- You need 4 ounces (114 g) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of cane sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of buttermilk or 1/4cup milk + 1/4tbsp white vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of frozen blueberries + 1tbsp flour.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese, cubbed.
- Prepare of Streusel topping:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of cane sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter, grated.
These blueberry cream cheese muffins are PERFECT with coffee or tea! Feel free to throw in other fruits like strawberries or peaches! With cream cheese and buttermilk in the batter, you can do no. Although I love the snow and snow storms, all this gloom and muck has really been tough for me in terms of picture taking.
Blueberry cheese muffins instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F or 175°C. Line one 20 mini muffin tin with muffin paper or 12 original muffin tin..
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Sift and set it aside..
- Make streusel top: mix grated butter, sugar, and flour with fork. Put in the freezer before use..
- With hand mixer, cream the cream cheese, butter, and sugar until fluffy. About 1-2 minutes..
- Put the egg in, keep mixing it with slow speed. When it's Incorporated, add in buttermilk and vanilla. Continue mixing until, well mixed..
- Mix in the dry ingredients all in once. Mix with wooden spoon for about 4 circle then add blueberries and cubbed cheese. Do not over mix the batter or the muffin will be dense..
- Fill the prepared muffin tin with the batter until full. Put streusel on top..
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Poke with a skewer to check if the muffins are done. When the skewer comes out clean, the muffins are done..
This scrumptious blueberry cheesecake muffins recipe is packed full of plump, juicy blueberries. You will love these cream cheese muffins because they are so flavorful and easy to make. Cream cheese goes with almost everything, especially blueberries. This recipe will make a delicious batch of blueberry muffins topped with cream cheese satiate cravings for both. THE BEST flavored blueberry muffins you'll ever eat!