Turkey Breakfast Cups.
You can cook Turkey Breakfast Cups using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Breakfast Cups
- Prepare 6 slice of turkey bacon.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 3 of thin slices of tomato.
- You need 1 of cheese, your own preference and quantity.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It's 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of basil.
Turkey Breakfast Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- You'll be using a cupcake baking dish, and use 3 slots only..
- In each slot, use 2 slices of turkey bacon. 1st slice will go around the edges, keeping close to the bottom. The 2nd slice will be cut in half, and used to cross on the bottom like an X. Covering as much gap as you can. This will create a cup..
- Crack an egg into each turkey cup..
- Top each with a thin slice of tomato.
- Top with cheese..
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and basil to taste..
- Bake for approximately 20 to 23 minutes depending on how soft you like your eggs..
- Use a spoon to gently scoop out your cups. Enjoy!.