Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins.
You can have Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins
- You need of eggs.
- It's of Bacon (strips).
- You need of salt (ground).
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of cheese.
- It's of cupcake tray.
- It's of bread.
- Prepare of baking spray.
Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins step by step
- Spray inside of cupcake tray.
- Cut bread into small circles and place in bottom of tray.
- Place bacon on insides of tray.
- Crack the egg in the center of cupcake tray in between bacon.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Sprinle seasoning (salt and pepper).
- You can add any other optional toppings.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- You can crack an egg in a bowl and pix it then put it in if you want it to bake like scrambled eggs.