Blueberry Streusel Muffins.
You can have Blueberry Streusel Muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of & 1/3 cup all purpose flour.
- You need 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries.
- It's of For the Streusel.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cold butter.
Blueberry Streusel Muffins step by step
- Preheat over to 375..
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla; mix well..
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Then fold in blue berries (I recommend using fresh blueberries, if you can).
- Fill 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full..
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour, and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Enjoy!.