Waffle Fruit Cups.
You can cook Waffle Fruit Cups using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Waffle Fruit Cups
- You need 1 box of waffle ice cream cups.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced honey dew melon.
- You need 1/4 of diced watermelon.
- You need 1 box of diced strawberrys.
- Prepare 1 box of blueberry.
- You need 1 bunch of grapes.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of banana rum extract.
- It's 3/4 bunch of chopped mint.
- You need 1/2 cup of toasted pine nuts.
- Prepare 1 of cupcake liners.
- It's of whip topping.
- You need 1 box of softened cream cheese.
- It's 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped blueberrys.
- Prepare 1 tsp of strawberry extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped strawberrys.
Waffle Fruit Cups instructions
- Cut & chop all fruit add sugar, extract & mint stir well.let marinade atleast 30minutes.
- Toast your pine nuts in a dry pan over low heat just a few minutes moving often set aside.
- Whip: add cream cheese to mixer, whip well with strawberry extract, till smooth & creamy set aside. add heavy cream and all other items to mixer whip well till thickening, add in cream cheese whip till all combined & thick..
- Add cupcake liner to outside of waffle cup, this helps the cup not to get to soggy..
- With a slotted spoon scoop fruit into cup, top with berry topping & pinenuts..