Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs.
You can cook Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs
- It's 3 of large Sweet potatoes 🍠.
- You need 3 of large eggs 🥚.
- Prepare 2 of fresh tomatoes 🍅.
- It's 4 of fresh pepper.
- It's 1 of small onion.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Canola oil got frying.
- Prepare Dash of secret spice.
- You need of Baked beans to serve.
Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs instructions
- Wash and remove the sweet potatoes peel, slice into desired shape wash immediately and sprinkle salt and set aside.
- Heat up canola oil in a frying or a small pot for shallow frying once it’s hot, fry sweet potatoes till it’s crispy drain in a paper towel and set aside.
- Wash tomatoes, onion and pepper and diced; break eggs, add little salt and whisk and set aside.
- Heat up frying pan once it’s hot, add little canola oil and then add onion after a minute or 2 stir for about a minute.
- Add fresh tomatoes and pepper; stir and allow it fry till the water dries off and make sure to stir continuously so it doesn’t burn.
- Add little salt and secret spice, then add the whisked eggs and scramble till it’s all caked through.
- Turn off heat and serve scrambled eggs with sweet potatoes and baked beans on the side.