Aloo Cheela (Potato Pancakes).
You can cook Aloo Cheela (Potato Pancakes) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aloo Cheela (Potato Pancakes)
- You need 5 of Small Potatoes (Peeled & Grated).
- You need 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- It's 2 tbsp of Besan.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 6 of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- It's 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- You need of Salt (As required).
Aloo Cheela (Potato Pancakes) instructions
- Peel and grate the potatoes. Add salt to the grated potatoes & let it rest for 10 mins..
- After 10 mins, squeeze out the starch water from the potatoes..
- To it, add all the above mentioned ingredients. Mix well..
- Heat a Dosa Pan. Brush the pan with butter/ghee/oil. Shape the mix with the help of your palms and place it on the pan. Cook on one side. Brush with butter/ghee/oil. Turn and cook on the other side also till golden brown..
- Devour it with green chutney, yogurt or any sauce of your choice..