Banana Choco Chips Muffins.
You can have Banana Choco Chips Muffins using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Choco Chips Muffins
- You need 2 of over riped bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of All Purpose Flour /Maida.
- It's 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Banana Choco Chips Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven @180 for 10 mins. Grease muffins cups and keep aside..
- Peel the banana and mash them using a fork..
- In a mixing bowl add the the mashed banana, milk, oil, sugar, vanilla essence and whisk them.
- Sieve the all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and incorporate them well..
- Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture and gently fold them to make a smooth batter..
- Dust the chocolate chips in flour and add them to the batter reserving few for garnish and give a gentle fold. Do not over mix the batter..
- Scoop the batter in muffins cups till ¾ and garnish them with the reserved chocolate chips..
- Bake the muffins for 20 mins or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Baking time will differ according to your oven temperature so start checking from 15-18 mins onwards..
- Remove from the oven and let it stand for 5-10 mins..