Oats Banana Chocochips Muffins. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. In this easy chocolate chip banana bread recipe, I love combining mini and regular chocolate chips.
Or cranberry like I've tried before. I like adding rolled oats to muffin recipes like this one because they almost dissolve right into the batter when they bake. But, even though they are texturally not that obvious, they add fiber and B vitamins. You can have Oats Banana Chocochips Muffins using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oats Banana Chocochips Muffins
- You need 1/2 cup of Atta.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- It's Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Almonds (roughly chopped).
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Chocochips (You can add more).
- It's 1/4 cup of Hung Yogurt (room temperature).
- It's 1/2 cup of Brown sugar (Can be replaced with white sugar).
- You need of Banana 2 medium sized (overriped).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It's of Vanilla 1 tsp (optional- I skipped it).
And help to make the muffins a. Banana oat muffins recipe - These banana Oat muffins are one of the best I have ever tried so far. They are so delicious and moist with a hint of cinnamon. Banana oat muffins turn out great, slightly chewy and not very dense.
Oats Banana Chocochips Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Arrange your cupcake tin with paper liners..
- Sieve the dry ingredients (first 5 ingredients) together atleast 3 times and keep aside, this give more aeration in the flour and helps to make the cake light..
- Roughly grind the oats and add to the dry ingredients..
- Now mix in a couple of tbsps of flour with the almonds and coat well, this will prevent the almonds from sinking. Keep aside..
- Mash the bananas with a fork or in a food processor..
- Now add the oil + sugar + yogurt + vanilla (if adding) to the mashed bananas. After they are well combined add the dry ingredients and fold in gently. Also add the flour, coated almonds, chocochips. Mix well..
- Pour the batter in muffin tin. Fill the cups 3/4th full. Top it with some oats and chocochips..
- Bake it at 180 deg for 20 mins or unless a tooth pick inserted in the cake comes out clean..
- When done, take it out and cool on a cooling rack. This tastes best slightly warm, well you can have it at room temperature too :-) but do not refrigerate it..
- If you don't have brown sugar, use white one. Adjust the sugar as per taste. Omit cinnamon if that's not your taste. You can add cardamom powder instead..
Healthy banana muffins recipe made with old fashioned rolled oats and whole wheat flour. Start your day with an easy, nutritious breakfast. This mix contains several healthier ingredient substitutions. Make these ahead of time and just grab and go! Learn how to make Banana chocolate-chip mini muffins & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.