Chocolate Zucchini Muffins (eggless).
You can have Chocolate Zucchini Muffins (eggless) using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Zucchini Muffins (eggless)
- You need 3/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of grated Zucchini.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Flax seeds.
- You need 6 tablespoon of water to mix with flax seeds.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
Chocolate Zucchini Muffins (eggless) step by step
- Dry roast flax seeds for 3-4 minutes in a pan..
- Grind them to make powder..
- Mix 6 tablespoon of water with the flax seeds powder.This will act as egg substitute and also add nutty taste to the muffins..
- Clean and grate zucchini to make 1 cup of it..
- In a mixing bowl add vegetable oil and brown sugar.You can use white sugar also..
- Mix well with a spatula..
- Add the flax seeds mixture and mix..
- Add grated zucchini and vanilla essence and mix..
- At last add the flour mixture and incorporate well..
- If you feel that batter is very thick add 2-3 tablespoon of milk. The consistency of the batter should be little thick..
- Pre heat oven at 180 degree Centigrade for 10 minutes..
- Line a cup cake mould with cup cake liners..
- Fill 2/3rd of each mould with batter..
- Bake them for about 20 minutes or till a toothpick inserted to the muffins comes out clean..
- Let them cool for 4-5 minutes and then de mould them..