Orangey Poha – Vitamin C Rich Breakfast Recipe – Poha With A Twist.
You can cook Orangey Poha – Vitamin C Rich Breakfast Recipe – Poha With A Twist using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orangey Poha – Vitamin C Rich Breakfast Recipe – Poha With A Twist
- Prepare 1 cup of Poha.
- It's 2 of Finely chopped onion.
- It's 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 7 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It's 3/4 cup of Fresh orange juice.
- Prepare of Chopped orange pieces of one orange.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soaked Raisins.
Orangey Poha – Vitamin C Rich Breakfast Recipe – Poha With A Twist step by step
- Put poha in a colander and wash twice. Leave brown poha in a colander to drain out completely. Now soak drained poha in fresh orange juice (1/2 cup) for 10 minutes. Heat oil in a nonstick pan and add mustard seeds, curry leaves, onions. Cook onions until they are translucent. Now add turmeric, salt, chilli powder, chopped green chilies. Cook for 5 minutes on high flame..
- Lower the flame and add soaked poha. Mix it well and cook for another 3 minutes. Switch off the flame and add 1/4 cup of orange juice. Mix them well and cover the lid. Keep aside for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes open the lid. Garnish with chopped orange and soaked raisins..