Chunky Double Chocolate Muffins.
You can have Chunky Double Chocolate Muffins using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chunky Double Chocolate Muffins
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 120 gm of semi sweet or dark chocolate chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 200 ml of Cream.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Chunky Double Chocolate Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 and line muffin tin.
- Sieve flour, baking powder and salt. Keep it aside.
- Beat cream to form peaks, keep it aside. In another bowl, beats eggs with sugar until pale and frothy. Add vanilla extract and blend well. Now add cream and cocoa powder and blend.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Reserve 3 tbsp chopped chocolate and fold the remaining in batter.
- Fill muffin tin with batter to 2/3. Add the remaining chopped chocolate to top of batter.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes until done. Allow to cool for 15-20 minutes. Best served warm with cup of milk.