Vegetable Muffins and Paneer Tikka.
You can cook Vegetable Muffins and Paneer Tikka using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Muffins and Paneer Tikka
- Prepare of For Vegetable Muffins.
- You need 1 Cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of mix veggies of ur choice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of spinach puree.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's For garnishing of Grated cheese.
Vegetable Muffins and Paneer Tikka instructions
- Preheat oven for 10 mins.grease the muffin tray with oil..
- Mix all the ingredients together and fill one scoop in each muffin moulds.
- Bake the muffins for 25-30 mins at 180 degree centigrade and check if cooked before taking out. Manage the temperature according to your oven..
- If not done, bake for another 5-10 mins.
- Cool down and take out from the mould..
- Garnish with grated cheese before serving..
- For Paneer tikka- cubed Paneer, cubed bell peppers and cubed tomatoes marinated in mixture of curd and spices. (turmeric, Garam masala, salt, chat masala, coriander powder)..
- Grill on tava and arrange in a stick or serve in a plate as it is..
- Serving suggestion- For complete meal I kept boiled masala corns and an energy Bar too..