Spinach omelette. Add extra nutrients to your breakfast by stirring in chopped fresh spinach, chopped tomato and shredded cheese into your. A printable copy of this recipe and many other easy recipes and videos are available at my website StepByStepChef.com. You're also welcome to purchase my.
If you choose your ingredients carefully, however, it is easy to make a low-calorie omelet that is also good for you. Loaded with protein, iron and vitamins this spinach omelet makes for a amazing breakfast. Do those words ever run through your mind? You can have Spinach omelette using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach omelette
- It's 2 of no Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Spinach finely chopped.
- It's 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- It's 2 pinch of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Oil.
- It's 1/8 Tsp of Chinese / Italian any type of seasoning.
- You need 1 of small tomato finely chopped.
- It's 1/4 Tsp of or to taste salt.
Tip the spinach into a large colander and bring a kettleful of water to the boil. Slowly pour the water over the spinach until wilted, then cool under cold water. FOLD omelet in half with turner. In a bowl, beat the eggs and stir in the baby spinach and Parmesan cheese.
Spinach omelette step by step
- Break eggs and keep in a deep bowl. Stir for two minutes with help of spoon till become light and smooth. Now add salt, seasoning mixture and black pepper in eggs, mix very well..
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan/ non-stick pan on high flame. Reduce flame on low heat..
- First add onion and a pinch of salt in pan. Saute for 1 minute.
- Now add tomato pieces and fry for 1 min..
- Now it's time to add spinach and fry for few seconds not more than 1 minute..
- Mix once again for few seconds before add egg mixture on sauteed veggies and spread it in pan..
- Cover the pan with lid and cook till egg cook very well..
- Take out omelette in a serving plate. Serve hot with toasted brown / regular bread and tomato sauce..
- Feel free to ask any query regarding this recipe..
- Show your love as likes and comments. Feel free to ask any query regarding this recipe..
Spinach and Cheese Omelet. by MyFitnessPal's Featured Recipes. The more you whip the eggs, the lighter the omelet will be; set aside. Melt the butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. The Cheesy Spinach Omelette recipe out of our category omelet! In a frying pan, sauté the spinach until wilted.