Strawberry Almond muffins #bakingforkids.
You can cook Strawberry Almond muffins #bakingforkids using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Almond muffins #bakingforkids
- It's 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of tspn baking soda.
- You need 1 of tspn salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola(vegetable) oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 of tspn strawberry essence.
- You need 1 cup of frozen strawberries.
- It's 1/2 cup of Almond.
Strawberry Almond muffins #bakingforkids step by step
- Preheat your oven at 350 F or 180 C..
- Prepare your muffin tin. Prepare the cup cakes. If you like you can apply some butter on the cupcake to prevent cake from sticking..
- Add canola oil, sugar, eggs and strawberry essence in a bowl and hand whisk till well combined. Mixture will become creamy.
- Add the strawberries in a blender and pulse. You can use fresh strawberries and mash them instead. Add them to the mixture and mix well..
- Mix your flour with baking soda and salt. Add flour to the mixture mix well till its all soaked up..
- Add your Almonds to the batter and fold them in..
- Scoop the batter and put it on the cupcakes. You can use a spoon if you want your muffins same size. Once its all put give it a shake..
- Bake for 20 minutes. I forgot and overcooked mine, they cracked on top 😣😣. But they were definitely tasty..