Savoury muffins. These Savoury Muffins are my newest recipe and perfect for the lunchbox. These Savoury Muffins would have been great for when I was doing baby-led weaning. Whole Wheat Sourdough English Muffins: Finally, a muffin that doesn't require a muffin pan.
Savory muffins have always had a place in our diet, especially as snacks or as part of a lunch. In general though, savory muffins do tend to be less common and less popular than their sweet cousins. Savoury muffins are a great treat to include in lunch boxes, take on picnics, "bring a plate" events or just to enjoy hot with soup & a little butter. You can have Savoury muffins using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Savoury muffins
- You need 1 cup of suji.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- It's 1 of grated carrot.
- You need 1 of small chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion chopped.
- It's 2 of chopped Green chillies.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rai.
- It's 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of eno salt.
Delicious savoury muffins packed full of vegetables like spinach and peppers; perfect for a family lunch or a kids afternoon snack! I don't know what it is about this time of year but it always makes me. For something deliciously different, try our savoury muffin recipes. We have savoury muffins of all kinds - cheese, bacon, courgette, polenta and more.
Savoury muffins instructions
- First mix Suji And curd and set aside... If needed mix little water to make it little flowing consistency..
- Now mix all veggies..
- Now heat oil in a pan put rai let it spullter now add curry leaves and all spices..
- Put the tadka in Suji mixture. Mix well.
- Preheat oven at 180degree and line the muffin tray with paper cups liner..
- Now put eno salt And mix and immediately put the mixture in muffin liner And bake it at 180deg for 20 mints.or toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Njoy your tasty And healthy muffins..
These healthy 'Veggie Smuggling' Savoury Muffins are just what you need! Our 'veggie smuggling' savoury muffins make a deliciously healthy snack for kids and toddlers. Muffins are not only sweet, muffins can be savoury. If you like savoury baking like me then you must love this meaty and cheesy muffins. You have choice to add sweet corn in these.