You can have Beetroot Muffins using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beetroot Muffins
- It's 1/2 Cup of Maida (All purpose flour) -.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Powdered Sugar -.
- It's 4-5 tbs of Beetroot paste -.
- Prepare -2-3 tbs of Olive oil.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder -.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda -.
- It's 2 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare -1/4 tsp of Butterscotch Essence.
- You need -1/4 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Milk (lukewarm) -.
Beetroot Muffins instructions
- Seived Maida,salt, baking powder in a bowl and keep a side.
- Now take Milk & Powdered sugar.. whisked properly...
- Now add olive oil & butterscotch essence in the milk and stir.
- Now take 1 tsp of oil in a pan and roast beetroot paste for 2-3 minutes.
- Now this beetroot mixture mix into milk and give a good stir.
- Now add baking soda...stir.
- Now add lemon juice and stir lightly and keep this Mixture a side for 1 minute.
- Now dry meterial add into the wet meterial....mix gently but don't mix too much....
- If batter is solid then add some lukewarm milk.
- Now pour this batter into mould and bake into Preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes......
- Demould the cup cakes after few minutes and sprinkle some icing sugar.