You can have Hashbrown Sandwiches......#HealthyJunior using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hashbrown Sandwiches......#HealthyJunior
- You need 3 of Grated raw potatoes medium.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Blackpepper powder.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of Melted butter.
Hashbrown Sandwiches......#HealthyJunior step by step
- To start with, peel and grate the potatoes..
- Rinse the grated potatoes thoroughly with enough water 2 to 3 times..
- Leave it to drain for 10 to 15 minutes at first. Then wrap them in a clean kitchen towel for an hour or so to dry completely. If needed, switch towels and see to it that they are fully dry..
- Now after an hour or little more, squeeze out any excess water left out of the grated potatoes and add them to a mixing bowl..
- Add all the remaining ingredients to it and mix well..
- Plug in the toaster and start making them right away..
- Add a big spoonful of the mix into each plate of the toaster..
- Cover and let it cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side..
- Flip over and cook it until crispy..
- You will have about 6 hash browns from this recipe. You can double or triple it accordingly..
- Serve them hot immediately as it is or with any dip of your choice..