Tuna Tamagoyaki Omelette Sandwiches.
You can cook Tuna Tamagoyaki Omelette Sandwiches using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Tamagoyaki Omelette Sandwiches
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It's 1 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Panko.
- You need 1/2 of Tuna (canned).
- Prepare 1/2 of Green peas (canned).
- Prepare 25 grams of Minced onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pizza cheese.
- It's 1 of Salt and coarsely ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Ketchup.
Tuna Tamagoyaki Omelette Sandwiches step by step
- Mix the egg and milk in a bowl, add panko, and soak..
- In the same bowl, add the drained tuna, green peas, minced onions, and pizza cheese, and mix lightly. Season with salt and pepper..
- Heat oil in a tamagoyaki pan (18 x 13 cm), pour in Step 2, spread around the pan to make a square and cook..
- Cut it into 16 square, sandwich 2 pieces with ketchup between, secure each with a toothpick, and they're done..