Muffins - Tiffin Treats for kids :).
You can have Muffins - Tiffin Treats for kids :) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Muffins - Tiffin Treats for kids :)
- It's 150 Grams of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It's 3 Tablespoons of Honey.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Condensed Milk.
- It's 1 Cup of Dry Fruits.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Oats , roasted.
- It's 50 Grams of Butter , Melted.
Muffins - Tiffin Treats for kids :) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200C and grease muffin tin with little butter. Take one bowl and sift the flour and baking powder into that. In another bowl, lightly beat the eggs, then stir in the melted butter, condensed milk and honey..
- Add the liquid mixture to the flour and baking powder with the remaining ingredients like dry fruits and roasted oats. Combine quickly. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes until well risen and pale golden on top..
- Leave in the tin for a few minutes before turning out. When cool, store in an airtight container for two to three days. Enjoy the nutty crunchy wholesome delicacy :).